During this time of unprecedented uncertainty, we at Penstripe are 100% confident we can continue to provide the products and support our schools across the UK and overseas expect.
Our team has devised a rock-solid business continuity plan to ensure we can support customers new and existing over the coming months, whatever situation arises. We believe we are in a unique position to support our customers at this difficult time:
- MyPenstripe – our online design tool is accessible anywhere at any time. It’ll be so easy to collaborate with your colleagues to get the planner designed and signed off.
- We have a fully stocked warehouse; all elements of the planners are here and ready to go
- We have total supply chain control from material purchase to planner delivery
- The Penstripe team is multi-skilled, able to work in any department in the business
- We have a multi-site operation, with reduced risk of the virus spreading through the workforce
At times like these, it’s vital that communication channels remain open for honest and frank exchange. If as a customer, you have any questions over your order of 20/21 planners then please do let us know. If you’re a school looking for planners please tell us your requirement and we’ll be happy to advise on timescales and pricing.
The very best of luck for the coming weeks.
Darren Anderson – Managing Director